038 An Emancipation Procraplimation: August 25, 2006

An Emancipation Procraplimation
(63 minutes)

The third WrestleCrap book will be about Lists. Who doesn't enjoy reading lists?

RD's Trip to the Grocery (:05): RD can't stand grocery store workers looking at his precious groceries. (He prefers Blade doing it.)

The Faxtrolla isn't working efficiently for some reason. Nidia has been knocked up with an Italian or something. (:12) Sorry, I dozed off there, uh...Romeo of the Heartthrobs is branching out into entertaining. Blade does some entertaining of his own while RD looks up this news at bellaonline.com. The Rock has bought an apartment near a Dunkin' Donuts. The show has 20 listeners.

Mail Bag (:26): Some droning, nervous dork (Raving Wendall) sent an audiogram and wants to match last week's 'episode' with the actual Diva Search episode and post it online. Blade has a Plymouth Horizon for RD's Dodge Omni. Hulk Hogan 2 reminds us that the Marine sucks, even more so as it has 'sensuality' in it. Most likely it involves Cena telling his woman that she can't see his penis during sex. (:32) King Superspecial listened to last week's episode twice because he was too lazy to stop listening. He demands a refund. (:36)

Sad News (:38): Rumor has it that Francine will be fired soon because Vince thinks she is 'ugly'. I can almost hear the rest of this segment below the music.

SummerSlam happened. (:42) Blade didn't watch it so he tells us what happened from a third hand source. Grandpa Flair and Mick Foley had a hardcore match. Eddie Guerrero's widow is now a heel valet. The DX vs McMahons match made Blade hit the bottle. The reason why, I don't know because all I hear is mumbling beneath some music. (:48)

INVEST IN A RETIREMENT PLAN, KIDS!!
RD's favorite heel is Vince McMahon, maybe because he just got the McMahon DVD. RD thinks Linda McMahon is an android (oh no! run) and Stephanie is full of BS because she thinks her father "doesn't like yes men."

Haiku Shill:
Our new book's coming.
Hope you buy it. RD jun-
ior needs clean diapers.
 
 
 
Facts & Figures (as compiled by Erik Majorwitz)

 

  • The nom to my de plume, Mr. Blade Braxton
  • WrestleCrap Radio Sponsors: 3. Global Internet, Bryan Alvarez, Figure Four Weekly
  • URLs not taken: 0.
  • SPEAKING OFs: 4. The book, nonsense, sharp objects going into the back of your head, Vince McMahon
  • Dave Meltzer, not talking about: 0.
  • Outdated references: 3. Plymouth Horizon, Atari 2600, Dodge Omni
  • I didn’t even know he was sick: 0.
 
  • Phone Calls & Run Ins: 1. Raving Randall
 
  • RD Time Outs:  4
  • Krankor Laughs: 4
  • Weird Al Laughs: 4
  • RJ Fletcher, Yes Man:  5
 
  • Ashley Massaro References:  1
  • Trish Stratus References:  2
 
  • Mailbag
    • Raving Wendall: Hey Blade and RD, this is Raving Wendall from the Wrestlecrap forums, AKA the only man stupid enough to run around with a Komodon avatar. What can I say, I saw him when he came out and did his little intro thing and just loved it. They got a good actor for that. Well I first wanted to congratulate you on the funniest radio shows that I've ever heard with commentary for the Diva contest. Yes, I am trying to download it now so I can put that with the commentary. And I have a strong feeling from what I heard from you guys that's probably the only way this thing will be bearable. Whether or not I'll get it up on Youtube depends on whether or not the person I'm downloading it from kept in the commercials. If they didn't, this is gonna be one heck of a mess. I did have a question for you guys. Did you - damnit, another question just went on in my head. Must have been a Wrestlecrap question anyway. Look forward to listening to listening to your next radio shows. Until then, from the den here, this is Raving Wendall signing out. There was a question?
    • Hulk Hogan 2: Hey RD and Blade, I don't really have a question. I guess I should come up with a question. The new John Cena movie The Marine was given a PG-13. It was given this rating for intense sequences of violent action (something new for John Cena), language, and here's the best one: scenes of sensuality. Is the Deal ready to hit the theaters on opening night to see some intense John Cena lovemaking? I'm almost afraid to know. I don't want to see John Cena doing it.
    • King Superspecial: Now that I've wasted two hours of my life listening to last week's WrestleCrap Radio (I listened to it twice, it was on repeat and I was too lazy to press stop), how are you gonna reimburse me for the time of my life I will never get back? Forget it pal.

  • Blade Braxton’s Weekly Wrestling Haiku: 
    Our new book's coming.
    Hope you buy it. RD jun-
    ior needs clean diapers.

No comments: