(999) PSA: June 4, 2010

72 seconds

Watch the WCR Roast Trailer.














That is all.














No really, that's it.




























I'm serious.














For once.














What were you expecting, something funny?














On this show?














I mean, how long have you been listening to this radio progrem?














You're not one of these mysteriously 'new' listeners that Blade's been going on about of late, are you?














If you are, why are you even here? You're at the wrong place buddy, I'd say to start from the (long, long, long ago) beginning.














Still here? Can't seem to be energetic enough to go all the way back? Yeah, I don't really blame you for that.














Well, in the meantime, I should at least give you something or other. I don't think I would make a good host if I neglected my guests.














Besides, I'm bound to be more entertaining than anything the Co-Fruitcakes might do on their show.














Hmmm...














Nah, I'm at a loss right now.














Damn.














Here, tide yourself over with this strangely funny painting of Horatio Caine in Power Armour:































Bah, the things I have to do around here...

No comments: